Friday, December 15, 2006

Sweet Home

Yup! This is the place with Japanese stuff. Special thanks to Kathy Au for taking this nice photo for me!

Where: First Markham Place, Unit 125, 3255 Highway 7 East

Phone #: (905) 479 7833

Feature: I have very limited information on this store since I've only been there once. But certainly this is a nice place for gathering of Cantonese speaking knitsters. They have knitting class available - $60/month. Yes they also have a big shelf full of Japanese pattern books from the latest Keito Dama to some really vintage ones. I think it's worth it to go there and browse through those gorgeous pattern books (and also because First Markham is a huge Asian Mall with hundreds of restaurants - yummy food!) However, these books are not for SALE. If you really like a pattern, you can request for one copy cost at $1/pattern. Most of the yarn there are Japanese brands with prices close to those of the European's. They also carry some American yarns such as Needful.

6 Comments:

Blogger ichigo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:17 PM  
Blogger ichigo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:19 PM  
Blogger ichigo said...

Hi. I think you've posted the number to Mary's Yarns for Sweet Home as well. I called it and it said "You've reached Mary's Yarns" and the same number is posted for Mary's Yarns. I wonder if you have their real number.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I just thought for anyone that wants the number, I was looking at the mall website and came across it. It's 905-474-1788

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I went there today, it shut down already.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I went there today, it shut down already.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home